Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wrapping up the school year!

It was a busy, busy end of the year!  How is it that every year I feel like the end of the school year sneaks up on me??  I know it's coming, but then the list of things that need to get done gets bigger, and BIGGER!! 
The last 2 weeks of school we worked on these awesome memory books...
I love reading all the things that the kids write---my goal is to get this up on TPT, but when I originally made it, I didn't pay attention to all the fun fonts I used!!  So maybe next year!

We also enjoyed field day and made these awesome 2nd grade shirts! Don't we look like a fun team??  We totally are!  I am blessed. My team all agreed we should make them earlier in the year so we can wear them with the kids all year long!  Bleach water and giant number 2's--so easy!
We also had loads of fun with a selfie stick on field day as well!!

And I enjoyed my last time of being in the same grade as my little, I mean, big guy!
He's on to 3rd grade next year, and more than ready for it, but seeing as how I can only teach up to 3rd, and I won't be next year---it's our last chance of being together in the same grade!  Count me lucky to have been able to be in 2nd grade with him every day!

But now it's on to summer...
and I will be spending it with these 3 troublemakers...

and I absolutely cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment