Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Setting Goals

So here I sit...mid July, the school year is quickly approaching.  A close friend and colleague of mine recently started her own blog and TPT store this summer.  She's one of a kind and fabulous to work with (and hang out with too!).  You can check her out here!  So I thought, why not me too??  
It is a perfect time to set my goals for the year!  As I start this year with my second graders, I plan to have them set their own goals and also work on some that I have set for them as well.  In fact, I am busily working on a version of my own goal sheet for my kiddos.  


I found this awesome idea on Pinterest!  So I created a goal sheet that is based on what I expect for the students in my classroom.  This will be my first year trying this system, so I will see how it goes!

But back to me!  So my goal is to:  1.  Get a teaching blog up and running.  2.  Finish/Prepare activities & lessons I have made to sell.  3.  Start up a TPT store.   I am giving myself till October, no random pick there!  I'm hitting a big milestone in October, turning 40.  

So I invite you to come along for the ride, and share this journey with me.  Learn, laugh, and listen!  


1 comment: