Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Funday

I love Sundays in the summer, I relax and do pretty much nothing, hubby spends the day grilling and it's ALWAYS delish, kids play outside and lay around the house.  It's the epitome of summer relaxation!  However, my summer Sundays are quickly coming to an end.  The count down has begun and we are down to 2 more weekends till school starts, SHH!

Isn't this the way you picture re;axing on your Sunday???

During the school year Sundays are not so much fundays for me.  I feel like I'm cramming for a big exam EVERY week.  I want everything to be set and perfect for the upcoming week's lessons!  In fact I really don't like big family events/parties on Sunday either--it's too stressful for me.  Now you know my little 'control freak' secret--I want everything to be perfect!
I am excited that I think I may be read to launch my TPT store next week!!  Yeah for me, and so glad that the addition of credits and thank you's are going smoother than I expected!
So I am off to enjoy my Sunday.... you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment