Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Currently September

I'm linking up with Oh'Boy 4th Grade to participate in currently this month!

So here we go...

Listening to The League... My husband is a huge football fan and has spent many years participating in fantasy football.  After a brief hiatus, he is back in the game...in the meantime we have discovered the show The League, super funny in an adult only kind of way.

Loving having a short week!  Entering our 3rd week of school, and having a super busy Labor Day weekend I am glad to have the short week, especially since....

Thinking about seeing Garth Brooks concert this week!  We saw him on his last tour, almost 17 years ago!  I am excited to get to go again on Friday.  Should be a good show!

But of course, I'm wanting to get over this cold courtesy of my new second graders :)

It's not even the first month of school and I am already having a training on Friday...so sadly needing to get sub plans in order for Friday morning.

My 3 trips were easy.... can you tell I love the warm weather??  Hawaii, I've never been...hoping to get there by my 20th anniversary.  California, especially San Diego, is on my list of places to visit.   Lastly, Disney....always Disney :)  It's like an obsession for me!

Link up at 



2 comments:

  1. You can get two birds with one stone if you take a trip to San Diego, Disney is an hour or so drive from there. Although some say Disney World and Disney Land don't compare. Have fun at the concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over your cold...a few teachers at my school got really sick. I got really sick last year and lost my voice...my voice gets raspy if I talk to much now. Crossing fingers you make here to Hawaii...I want to have some cooler weather right now.

    Julie
    Kindergarten To The Core

    ReplyDelete