Saturday, August 2, 2014

The countdown begins

I've spent the past few weeks working in my classroom.  #teachershavethesummeroff?  I like a little change every year in my environment and I've just about got it right.  I will be sure to share pictures this week of it all done!  I've been searching for some perfect pieces to add that extra special touch to my beach themed classroom, but I just couldn't seem to find it!  So...of course, I created my own!  Wood frames, printer, and modge-podge and help brainstorming with my mom, #creativityishereditary!  I am so excited with how they turned out and I can't wait to find the perfect spot in my classroom.

Here's the most exciting new!  I have my Teacher Pay Teacher's store up and running.  I hope you will take the time to follow my store.  I am working on quite a few new things and hope to get them up there in the near future.  In the meantime, you can get these cute posters for FREE at my store.  While you are there please become a follower!

And we are at 10 days till the kids are back!


No comments:

Post a Comment