Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day!

Today was our first day back to school!  It's always such an exciting day, even for teachers.  I am in the lucky position to be teaching in my kids' elementary school, and this year was extra special since I was off to second grade along with my son... can you tell he's super excited??


I also sent my dear daughter off to middle school today.  It was the very first time we have not gone to school together since she started going to preschool 8 years ago!  It was quite a milestone for both of us, but she did great!  Here she is with her fully decorated locker, complete with a chandelier.

Overall, it was a great first day in my class.  We spent a lot of time getting to know, drank some jitter juice, and learned some procedures!  Can't wait for tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment